The subject of my relationships piece this week with Ivan is this.
you can listen back on Newstalk.http://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/The_Hard_Shoulder/Highlights_from_The_Hard_Shoulder/217706/Realtionships_To_settle_or_not_to_settle..
Its an interesting one , can you ever be too picky.
Well the answer is yes, yes you can be so picky that you fail to select well.
Be picky about what is important to you. but don’t be picky for picky’s sake.
yes some people are too picky , about someones appearance , red hair, curly hair, too small , too tall. I don’t like thin girls, I only like really muscly men.
SLOWS DOWN PARTNERING….
- IN 2013 A STUDY SHOWED THAT ON LINE DATING HAS MADE US JUDGEMENTAL IN DATING
- BUILT A SHOPPING MENTALITY AROUND DATING
- YOU CAN BE PICKY AND JUST SWIPE RIGHT
BUT ARE YOU TOO PICKY- YOU MIGHT BE
- DO YOU WANT THE WHOLE PACKAGE OR NOTHING?
- DO YOU KEEP JUDGING THE BOOK BY THE COVER— SHOULD YOU BE MORE OPEN FOR AT LEAST THE BEGINNING FEW HOURS…
- DO YOU DO PROS AND CONS LISTS ABOUT YOUR DATE
- DO YOU OFTEN NOT MAKE IT TO A SECOND DATE
- DO YOU OVERLY FOCUS ON LITTLE THINGS
- DO YOU SHUT DOWN ON PEOPLE EARLY IN THE GAME, BY EARLY IN MEAN WITHIN SECONDS OR MINUTES
- DOES EVERYONE YOU MEET HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM.
- DO YOU WANT TO BE IN LOVE LIKE IN THE MOVIES…
- DO YOUR FRIENDS TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE TOO PICKYTHEY MIGHT BE RIGHT.